Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Remember Me?

It's been a while since I've actively posted about my travel adventures here on this blog, because I've been posting them live on my Trekcapri's Travel Adventures Facebook Page.  While I like my Travel Facebook page, it doesn't offer the features to categorize and insert more than one link in a post.

I find my Trekcapri Blog here to be a better and easier platform to post trip plans and memorializing my travel adventures.  I've updated my Google map to include my 2016 Camino de Santiago, my 2017 trips to Italy, Croatia (GrapeHops Tours) and Hawaii (after a five year absence).

This July will be my second year retirement anniversary and time has really flown by.  I am loving this new life chapter and have no problems keeping busy and finding new projects, which I'll post about here.

So where to next?  This year (September), I'm going to Japan for the first time which I'm very excited about.  In 2019, I hope to do my second Camino walking the Portuguese Central Route to be followed with a third Camino in 2020 to walk the Northern Route. I usually take just one international trip a year, but I am thinking about taking a second international trip in 2019.

I'll also do some posts about my past trips to Spain (Barcelona and my Camino), Italy, Croatia and Hawaii.

Here's my updated my Google Map. Hopefully, I can add more blue markers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.