Friday, September 15, 2017

It's time for another Trekcapri Travel Adventure.  This time, I'm hanging up my trekking poles from my Camino de Santiago last year and heading to someplace familiar and new. 

I'm visiting Croatia for the first time with a small group tour called GrapeHops Tours with Shannon who I met through the SlowTalk/Slow Europe travel community. I'm especially excited that my sister (and brother-in-law) will be visting Europe with me for the first time. 

We'll stop in Venice (my favorite city other than Santiago de Compostela and Pamplona, Spain) before heading over to Croatia. Next we return to Italy for stops in Rome, Siena and ending in Florence before returning home. 

And I'm also pretty excited to see New York after nearly 20 years.  We'll spend a couple of days before heading to Italy and spending a day on the return home. 

I can almost taste the Prosecco and Italian Pizza already!  Ciaó 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.