Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day!

Last year while walking the Camino de Santiago, I hit a few low points and struggled a bit.  But in those low moments, I picked myself up and kept on walking.

One of the values that I learned from both my mother and father was the ability to overcome the many challenges in my life.  This really helped me on my Camino.  This was I photo I took the morning of the last stage on my Camino.  It was raining a bit when I first started out, but soon the clouds broke and I could see the sunlight breaking through.  It was a very memorable and fitting last day of my pilgrimage walk.


Thank you Dad for the many valuable things that you taught me.  Love you always, Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.