Saturday, November 26, 2022

I'm Back . . .

After a long hiatus, I'm inspired to start blogging again!  So much has happened since my last blog post on May 27, 2019.
  • Covid-19 halted traveling anywhere in 2020 & 2021
  • Bulgaria & Paris Travel Adventures April 2022
  • Sicily & Amalfi Coast Travel Adventures scheduled for April-May 2023

I've stopped posting on Facebook after I became disappointed in their inability to police and stop the proliferation of harmful disinformation.  Most of my travel and random posts have been on Instagram, Instagram Stories and YouTube. But their social media platform are best mainly for posting photos and videos. Blogging provides more flexibility in journaling my thoughts and experiences. 

In addition to being a creative outlet for me, blogging is also a great way to document my trip planning and link resources, which I can use for future travel. But most importantly, Blogging is a fun way to relive my travel experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.