Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's a Community . . .

Today is the LA Marathon, LA Marathon Bike Tour and the 5K Run. I'm not running or riding in it this year, but I did volunteer to work it! What was I thinking! Maybe my way of contributing something back! And so I have been up since 2:30 am and will be heading out there soon! Yikes!


I think the running and cycling community (much like the travel community) are a tight group who is always supportive of one another and I think that's what draws me to it! I like that!

So to all you 5K and Marathon runners (who I know have been training all year for this event) and all you cyclists doing the Bike Tour today, have a great race and ride!

Feel the energy, get into the rhythm, push through the pain and enjoy all of the accolades for your awesome achievement! You earned it! See you at the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.