Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

 Happy Mother's Day to the best Mother any daughter could ever have.


Last year I was so fortunate to have fulfilled a dream of mine to walk the Camino de Santiago. While on my Camino, I know that my mom was with me for each step of the way.  On November 3, 2016 (after starting on September 21, 2016) I reached the town of Santiago de Compostela.

I am so thankful to my mom for instilling in me that I could achieve anything that I set my mind to doing. Thank you mom for always believing in me and for teaching and encouraging me to believe in myself and to always follow my dreams.

My mom was a strong, courageous, generous, kind, talented, and smart person. I do miss her, but I know that she is always with me.

Thinking of you every day and most especially on this very special day.  Happy Mother's Day Mom! Love you always!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.