Sunday, March 12, 2017

Where Have I Been . . .

While I have not been very active here of late, I have been busily writing out my Camino de Santiago Trip Report and Journals.  If you would like to read more of my Camino de Santiago, you can find my trip report on Slow Europe. There I have also posted a thread (Walking the Camino de Santiago), which has some live posts while I was on my Camino.



You can also find my Camino Journals on my other website HERE. The reason I am using this other site over my Blogger site is so I can include a slideshow in addition to a YouTube video and narrative of each walking stage.  It also allows me to post links to PDF documents (ie., my Packing list, etc.).

While on my Camino it was much easier to post on Facebook so that's what I used to blog while walking.  You can find my live postings on my Facebook Trekcapri's Travel Adventures Page.

I hope to resume my postings here as soon as I complete my daily journals of my Camino de Santiago. What a wonderful life changing experience. I'm already planning to hopefully walk my second Camino in the very near future.

As you can see in this video, my most favorite part of my Camino de Santiago pilgrimage was meeting the extraordinary people (pilgrims and locals) along the way.

Buen Camino!  The Dream Lives On . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.