Thursday, March 12, 2015

American Idol Season 15: Top 11 Perform-A Few Hits & A Couple of Misses

Tonight, the top 12 contestants perform for our votes. I'm a bit behind because they changed the format and I didn't realize that they were going to eliminate four contestants yesterday so I'm missing an elimination post. Oops!   

I really enjoyed the performances tonight and I like the tips that this year's mentor, Scott Borchetta, gave to the Idol hopefuls.  I have my favorites in Jax, Joey, Quintin and Tyanna and they all did very well.  I was disappointed in the performances of Qaasim and Rayvon who were two of my earlier favorites.  

I thought one of my other favorites, Adanna Duru, gave the best performance of the night.  I loved it so much I even tweeted about it and was tweeted back by get this, American Idol!  



And just as cool, Adanna favored my tweet! 



So here's a list of the Idol performances and where I would rank them (best to least liked):  

Adanna Duru - Runaway Baby
Joey Cook - Fancy
Tyanna Jones - Tightrope
Jax - Blank Space
Nick Fradiani - Wak Me Up
Quentin Alexander - Rolling in the Deep
Clark Backham - Takin it to the Streets
Maddie Walker - She's Country
Rayvon Owen - Burn
Daniel Seavey - Happy
Qaasim Middleton - Jet

Eliminated:
Sarina-Joi Crowe (Sad to see her go. I think that she is so talented and I wish her much post Idol success)

And here's how I voted:


And that's my Recap! Keep on Rocking AI . . . .


1 comment:

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.