Thursday, February 26, 2015

American Idol Season 15: Top 12 Guys & Girls Perform for our Votes

This week the top 12 guys and top 12 girls performed for our votes.   With such a diverse and talented group I was looking forward to watching this week's performances. From the top 24, only 16 will move on.  I really hope my favorites make it through, but since Idol can be a bit of a popularity contest in the earlier rounds a couple of them may be in jeopardy.
  
There were a few standout performances from Quintin, Qaasim, Nick, Jax, Sarina=Joi, Joey and Tyanna. 

Here's how I rated the guys from my most favorite to my least favorite:

Quintin Alexander - I Put A Spell On You
Nick Fradiani - Thinking Out Loud
Qaasim Middleton - Uptown Funk
Savion Wright - Hey Soul Sister
Rayvon Owen - Jealous
Mark Andrew - The Weight
Daniel Seavey - I'm Yours
Clark Beckham - When A Man Loves A Woman
Michael Simeon - How Am I supposed To Live Without You
Riley Bria - Homeboy
Adam Ezegalian - I Wanna Rock

Trevor Douglas - Best I Ever Had

And here's how I rated the girls:

Jax - Bank Ban (My Baby Shot Me Down)
Sarina-Joi Crowe - Mamma Knows Best
Joey Cook - Somebody Like You
Tyanna Jones - Lips Are Movin
Adanna Duru - Rather Be
Katherine Winston - Safe and Sound
Lovey James - Love Runs Out
Alexis Gomez - Gunpowder and Lead
Maddie Walker - Love Gets Me Everytime
Shannon Berthiaume - Who Knew
Loren Lott - Note to God
Shi Scott - Umbrella

And that's my Recap! Keep on Rocking AI . . .


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, I was able to watch the guys last week....agree with you that it's a more diverse group of contestants than it's been in a few years. A very talented bunch...and I liked the two "Q" guys a lot!

    Then we got a big snow storm and I lost power for 28 hours and I wasn't able to watch the girls! So I'm looking forward to seeing them this week, I hope. We are having an unusually cold winter here in NC!

    I posted a few Malta pics on my blog if you'd like to see them (I've got many more but haven't had time to edit/crop etc).

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, yikes 28 hours without power. I hope that the weather improves for you all soon.

    The two Q's are really fun to watch There are 2-3 standouts from the girls. I really like Jax, Joey, Tyanna, Sarina-Joi and Adanna a lot. Hopefully they made it through and you can watch them compete.

    I just saw your Malta photos and they are amazing. What a beautiful country. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your photos and reading about your explorations.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.