Wednesday, February 19, 2014

American Idol Season 13: Who Makes Top 13

Which top 5 girls and top 5 guys makes it through this week's new Idol Rush Week?  Which 3 contestants earns the Judges wild card spots.

Yesterday it was girls night and I think the top 3 girls were MK Nobillete, Majesty York and Malaya.  I wasn't surprised that they did well in their performances but I was very surprised how badly I thought Jena, Emily and Marrialle did.  I have two words to say on that!  Song Choice! :)

Here's how I voted after the girls performed last night.


Tonight, I think the guys as a group had a much stronger performance than the girls as a group.  My favorite performances came from Sam Wolf, CJ Harris, Malcom Allen, Alex Preston and Dexter Roberts with Sam being my favorite.  Here's how I voted.  


My top three contestants that I am hoping make it through are MK Nobilette, Majesty York and Sam Wolf. But if America gets it wrong (and we know they have gotten it wrong many times before) and one of them isn't voted in, I'm hoping that the judges will use one or all of their 3 wild cards on them.  Good luck to all the contestants. 

It was so much fun seeing Randy Jackson, Adam Lambert and Chris Daughtry back to mentor the contestants. I hope that they will continue to provide helpful critique and encouragements to the Idols.  It looks like this year there is a lot of great talent and diversity in styles from the contestants and I'm really looking forward to the competition.      

And that's my Recap. Keep on Rocking AI . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.