Monday, October 18, 2010

Music Monday: Amsterdam Acoustics . . .


So what's a girl to do when she's nursing a bad cold, 24 days before a trip?


Well, she calls in sick from work then goes on her computer with a tissue box at her side and watches Youtube videos. :)

In my past trips especially to Spain and Italy, it was so easy to connect with the music scene, because I love Italian and Spanish music. And on some level I also thought the music in Scotland was pretty cool. But for my Vibrant Europe trip I'm having a difficult time connecting with the music.

This morning I found these cool series of videos from Amsterdam Acoustics.  They basically go around filming acoustic performances from a variety of musicians with beautiful scenes of Amsterdam in the background.  I'm still not sure that I'm connecting with the music as much as I do with Italy and Spain, but this performance brings it a lot closer for me.  I love the miniature pink piano. Very cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.