Thursday, April 15, 2010

Roadtrip . . .



Leaving at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning for the big B2V race weekend! We're assigned to work the 2nd Catcher vehicle 12 hour shift which should be a blast. I'll have my iPhone and may try to twitter a bit if I can get a signal with some blow by blow happenings, breaking the what ever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas rule. But let's face it, with Twitter, TwitPic, Facebook, Blogging, Texting, etc., what ever happens anywhere in the world, doesn't really stay there anymore do they. And thank goodness for that.

I'll be out and about for another week to attend this training for work, ending in a side trip for some play time. I'm hoping to get internet connection so I can keep reading my friends blogs while on the road...


And now for some Idol chat...I was so happy to see Adam Lambert back on the Idol stage. He really lit up the stage both literally and in his performance. I think Ryan said it right, "now that's a performance". Wonderful job. I think from this point on it's going to be so hard to see each Idol leave and true to form it was hard to see Andrew and Katie leave last night. I hope that they are successful in their Post Idol life because I do think that they are very talented.

Next week, Alicia Keys will mentor the idols on singing Inspirational songs to be followed by a special results show, Idol Gives Back . I can't miss next week's show, so I'm going to try to watch and blog about it.

Have a great weekend and week everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Wow some exciting times ahead for you. Sounds like a blast. Keep us posted from the road. Safe travels. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend, and lots of fun, Kathy! And good luck with the training course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb, Thanks so much for your comments. I think it will be a lot of laughs and fun. I'm going to try to post or twitter just to try something new. sometimes the connection and signal can be weak there, but I thought it would fun to attempt to journal a bit because the race is just so crazy and unlike anything I'm ever used to in my normal everyday life.

    Hi Sandra, thanks so much for your comments. I think it will be fun. Non stop action. We have a big meeting for the vehicle support crew this evening and then one final team meeting in our suite which is team central during the race. I'm going to try to take a pic and tweet or post it if I can. :) And the training will be interesting too.

    Thanks again Barb and Sandra. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie, Thanks so much for your comments. I think the race should be crazy & fun. Not sure if I'll be able toblog or Twitter much but would like to try so I can remember and also because this is such a fun event it'd be fun to try :). Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a super roadtrip! Keep us posted and safe travels. m

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun following the race through twitter. Thanks for posting! Hope you get some needed rest before your training starts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathy, now I know how you feel when you have to look up all those strange animals on my blog. I had to turn to google to learn what the B2V race is. Wow, what an exciting event to be part of. I can't wait to read about you experience. I hope it turned out to be a wonderful weekend and that you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.