Friday, February 15, 2013

Saturday's PhotoHunting: Favorite Food

 My most favorite food . . . 
 
 
Of course you can't have a delicious pizza without something nice to wash it down with like a glass of bubbly Prosecco.
 

And it would be a sin not to top off your meal with a yummy scoop (or two) of gelato . . .


And finally, the pièce de résistance of this entire dining experience is that I am enjoying my most favorite food while sitting at a beach side restaurant in the small town of Positano with a fabulous view of the Tyrrhenian Sea.   

 
Thank you to Chez Black in Positano for providing my theme photos for this week!
 
To see more PhotoHunters, you can visit Gattina's Kehole Pictures website HERE!  
 

7 comments:

  1. I'm serious, that pizza makes my mouth water. And prosecco - my fave! We both did food in Italy - there's nothing better!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm... that all sounds like a favorite meal and dining experience, not just favorite food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls, thanks so much for your comments.

    Annie, it makes my mouth water too. :) And I can go up to two glasses of prosecco with my fav pizza. Have a great weekend too!

    YTSL, yes so much so that I dined there 3 times. :) Twice ordering a pizza and once ordering a fish dish. All three meals were fabulous. :)

    Thanks Annie & YTSL. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just could reach out and eat and drink, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the life, Kathy!

    Delicious pizza with like a glass of bubbly Prosecco and icy gelato by a beach side restaurant. Woohoo!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect meal in a perfect setting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Girls, thanks so much for your comments...

    Gattina, me too! He, he.

    ECL, it certainly is "the life". And Whoohoo is right. :)

    Sandra, perfect in all respects. :)

    Thanks so much for your wonderful comments. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.