Friday, November 30, 2012

2012 South America Adventures: I'm Back . . .

 
It was a super long travel day for me. Woke up at 3:00 am (couldn't sleep), caught an 11:45 am flight to Santiago Chile (where I had an 8 hour layover), then flew to Lima (which was an unexpected added change to my itinerary) and then finally home! 
 
Whew!  Nearly 24 hours in route.  I wanted to tell you all that I'm back home safe and sound.  Many thanks to everyone for following my blog and for your wonderful comments.  I'm looking forward to catching up with my blogging friends and to getting back into the swing of things. Whoo hoo!   
 

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you're back safe and sound! Hope the reentry goes smoothly and the jetlag goes away fast!

    I've been super busy at work and haven't had time to blog but hope that I'll be able to get back in the swing of things soon too.

    I can't believe it's December already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie, thanks so much for your coments. Jetlag hasn't been so bad for this trip. Still a bit tired but I think I'm back in the time zone again.

      Sorry that work has been busy. I hope it slows down soon so you can get back into the swing of things again. Time sure is flying by these days. I love this time of the year and look forward to the new year.

      Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. Welcome home, Kathy! What a wonderful adventure you have had. Do you remember this time last year, when we met here in Rome? I can't believe it has been a full year. What's next on your travel agenda?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra,

      Congratulations on your 1 year Anniversary. I totally remember our meeting in Rome. I really enjoyed meeting you a lot and I remember being so impressed with your knowledge and how comfortable you were in your new home. I admire you so much for following your dreams. And when I share your story with others they are all impressed as I am.

      I'm not sure what my travel agenda will be for next year. I have a lot of places on my short list that I have yet to visit . . . and then there's Italy! :)

      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.