Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ABC Wednesday: V is for . . .

 ~ Violin ~


This is a photo that I took of a quaint violin shop that I stumbled onto while visiting the charming town of Haarlem in the Netherlands. 

I heard about this town from blogging friend and fellow Slow Traveler, Marta (Postcards from the Trail).  It is only a 20 minute train ride from Amsterdam and is totally worth a visit if you are in the area. Many thanks to Marta for this wonderful travel recommendation!

To see more members, see Denise Nesbitt's ABC WEDNESDAY website HERE


4 comments:

  1. Violins are such beautiful instruments, and that looks like an amazing shop. There are several violin concertos that give me goosebumps. Not that I know much about classical music, I'm afraid, but I love to listen to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, I also love the music made by violins and chellos. I love listening to some classical music too. Thanks so much for liking my photo. That shop was really cute.

      Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. What a charming place! I like that photo a lot. Sorry I'm late commenting - I was out of town at a conference and didn't have computer for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie, thanks so much for liking my photo. It was a pretty cool little town and I'm glad I took Marta's recommendation to visit.

      I missed your photos this week and wondered if maybe you were away. Hope you had an excellent conference.

      Have a wonderful week.

      Delete

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.