Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ABC Wednesday: I is for . . .

~ Imagination ~

What's that mom?  


It kind of looks like a . . .


Hey! It is . . . 


It's a flying dragon . . .


And it's landing on the beach . .  .


Well, actually it was the Annual Kite Festival last Sunday in Redondo Beach and lots of families were there to take part.   With so many colorful dragons flying around, I'm thinking that it was a favorite choice for most of the children (young and old) there.  

It's fun to let our imagination take us to places where flying dragons can be found. :)


The Dragons were pretty cool, but I liked the cute butterflies the best. :)


To see more members, see Denise Nesbitt's ABC WEDNESDAY website HERE


8 comments:

  1. I IMAGINE it could be kind of scary if you didn't know...
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imaginations ARE important they spice everything up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos, Kathy! I bet that kite festival was so much fun, what a great idea. I love the dragons and the butterfly! Love your choice for the letter I (not the easiest letter!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What imaginative kites! I biked from Manhattan Beach to Redondo Beach once and found it to be a beautiful spot - actually, all along the coast there is gorgeous! Wish I could have seen the kite festival. Have a great week,

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone, thanks so much for your comments and liking my I . . .

    Roger, yes I too would imagine it too. :)


    Meryl, I agree, imagination is so important to have in our lives. Does spice things up and make things more lively. :)

    Annie, the festival was really fun. It was funny too watching especially the fathers trying to fly the kites for their kids. Aren't those kites so colorful. Some of the kites I saw were so fancy and all of them so bright and colorful. :)

    Leslie, that is a wonderful bike path and a really fun ride. The kite festival is a wonderful event and there was even a yo yo competition, a DJ to provide music, and a live band later in the evening. Great fun.

    Zongrik, I'm glad you like the imaginative kites. :)

    Thanks again everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful week. See you for J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what fabulous, creative kites. Your photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra, thanks so much for liking my photos. Yes, I think these are really creative kites too. :)

    Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.