Friday, March 25, 2011

American Idols:


Wow, Awesome Results show!  Jennifer Hudson looked and sounded great, Stevie Wonder singing one of his classics and a special Happy Birthday serenade to Steven Tyler, the big Hulk Hogan ripping his shirt and tossing Ryan Secrest into the audience, the Judges one and only Save was used on the very deserving Casey Abrams so no one got eliminated last night and we have the first American Idol Top 11 Summer Tour!  I loved it!

And that's my quick Results show Recap. Keep on Rocking AI . . .


4 comments:

  1. So many surprises last night! I thought poor Casey was getting ready to have a heart attack there at the end. I'm glad they are all going on tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, I know I thought he was going to faint. I'm happy for him and for the whole group. They just seem to all get along and have fun together, so its great they all get to go on tour. Pretty awesome show. Loved seeing Stevie and Jennifer. Hulk Hogan was a real surprise and I thought it was cool that they surprised James and Paul with him. Very creative way to give them the news that they were safe.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second, pretty awesome show - such drama! Have a great weekend. It's fun to watch their metamorphosis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi M, yes there was drama and all kinds of fun things going on in this show. First really entertaining results show so far. I enjoyed it a lot. :)

    Have a great weekend and thanks so much to you and Annie for your comments.

    ReplyDelete

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.