Saturday, September 18, 2010

PhotoHunt: School

The first class I ever failed at . . .



. . . was in snowboarding school!  That's my sis pointing her way down the hill as our instructor told us to do.  She did pretty good for her first time ever on snow.  But after several finger pointing, heal-toe turns and really hard tumbles, my sis and I decided to call it a day and head back to the lodge for a cup of delicious hot cocoa.  

We unbuckled our snow boots, sat on our boards and snow sledded down the bunny hill.  Now, that was fun!  :)



See more PhotoHunters HERE!

7 comments:

  1. I would have failed at that school too. Great take on the theme - the cocoa part sounds great! happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, thanks so much for liking my take. The cocoa was yummy. :) Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been skiing. Guess it's too late to learn when you're over 40, huh? ;S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi YTSL, thanks so much for your comments. I think I like skiing and snowboard sledding better than snowboarding. :) It's never too late to try anything. Go for it next time you come across an opportunity. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your story! I've never skied either, but it's too late for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would fail also. I am terrible at snow sports. But sliding down on the board does sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy, thanks so much for your comments. IMHO, I don't think its too late in life to try things. I sort of had that feeling about snowboarding too, feeling it was more for the young kids, but I have always been curious to try and so on this trip I tried it. I ended up being terrible at it and really not liking it, but was sort of glad I got a chance to try it one time. Follow your heart and just don't feel like you need to cut yourself short. Thanks again for your comments. Have a wonderful week.

    Hi Marta, thanks so much for your comments. I have to admit that sliding down that bunny hill was a blast! I almost wanted to take the lift back up so I could slide down again, but that would've been too dorky to too. :)

    ReplyDelete

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.