Sunday, May 11, 2008

Walking in the footsteps of a Rose . . .

Here's what I remember the most about my mom . . . .

She loved music and had a great sense of adventure, which made her fearless about going out of her comfort zone. She had a really good sense of humor and was an incredibly generous person who gave more than she took in life. She was a wonderful mom and a great role model and and I try to live each day of my life following in her footsteps . . .

So to my Mom (Rose) and to all you Mothers out there . . . Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post, thanks for sharing this lovely remembrance of your mom. It sounds like she was an incredibly positive influence in your life - and what more could any mother want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! What a great tribute to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy (Trekcapri)May 12, 2008 at 6:02 PM

    Hi Anne and Annie, thanks so much for your kind comments. It always feels great remembering all the wonderful things I loved about my mom.

    P.s Annie, don't forget final 3 on AI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Final 3! It's going to be interesting to see what songs the judges chose for them. And I like seeing them return to their home towns.

    I wonder if all this flack about David A's father getting banned will help or hurt him? I still think he's the front-runner, though David C is my favorite of the three that are left.

    Coming into the home stretch though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy (Trekcapri)May 13, 2008 at 6:40 PM

    Hi Annie, tonight will definitely be fun to watch.

    Hopefully, the viewers will vote based on David A's performance. I think they will.

    I think David C is the strongest among the three but things could really change tonight.

    David C is my favorite too, but I also like David A a lot. And Sayesha sort of grew on me after last week.

    Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.