Sunday, May 4, 2008

Back in the saddle again . . .

Well, yesterday I hopped back on my bike after two weeks of nursing this flu and it felt great!

Here's an interesting threesome lolly gagging in the path of cyclists speeding down this famous stretch along Marina Del Rey. I'm thinking they're going to get creamed, so I stop to try to shoo them off the path. Within seconds their sixth sense kicks in and they prepare for a successful take off!





Sometimes in life you have to trust your instincts . . . A loud belting "SHOO" doesn't hurt either! He, he!

4 comments:

  1. What fantastic photos!! How nice to have that great cycling lane. We have very little infrastructure for cyclists in Nova Scotia, although gradually adding bike lanes here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne:

    Thanks for your comments. Cycling is pretty popular here in Southern California, plus they like to promote it a lot to help to improve our environment.

    I think where you live in Nova Scotia is very beautiful and I bet the bike lanes that you do have are wonderful and probably better looking than ours here.

    Thanks again for your kind comments. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post...great photos and I cracked up about the loud belting "Shoooo!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Annie! Glad you had a good laugh :)

    ReplyDelete

It's me Trekcapri (aka Kathy). Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment.